Jay035

Hello Team,

My account got banned for not using English language in main groups. Consider this as request & reinstate my account.
Thanks in Advance.

a6feetgiflover

Hello Admin,
I don't know the exact reason why my account has been banned, i was posting sexual gifs and then suddenly i got banned. Requesting your assistance to unban my account. Your kind assistance would be appreciated as I'm always horny and looking forward to release some of it on this site.Screenshot_2023-04-28-18-09-32-145_com.android.chrome.jpg

a6feetgiflover

Hello Admin,
I don't know the exact reason why my account has been banned, i was posting sexual gifs and then suddenly i got banned. Requesting your assistance to unban my account. Your kind assistance would be appreciated as I'm always horny and looking forward to release some of it on this site.View attachment 7457

MonsterAnik8

Brother for real i didn't even share my personal information just my pics with literally no information in those pic just my watermark and i didn't got ur DM that u gave me warning or whisper ok then just tell me what information i was giving in the public

thickd1ck

Hey guys i got ban for sending a linkello link to a girl which she asked for i never used linkello it was my first time..as soon as i posted the link i got kicked out the site .Any idea how will i be unbanned

johnind26

Dear Admin,
Johnind97 guest account was banned while sending linkello link. Sorry please unbanned me. I never sent any link to anyone here after. The error is TOU violation

Back