The illusion

Whats your slant(opinion) on this?

• Total voters

Malini

Some people have bad reckoning problem so i can't help them to understand so i better stay hushed and chill my life...
Life is short..you never know..when ur end is going to come so be happy and stay way from half-witted people.

MeAndUrWife

Well, I am pretty unorthodox in my lifestyle and I constantly see the judgement of "normal" people towards me and I simply don't give a f**k.
I love what I do and I do what I love.
If you got a problem? Just deal with it.

Malini

Well, I am pretty unorthodox in my lifestyle and I constantly see the judgement of "normal" people towards me and I simply don't give a f**k.
I love what I do and I do what I love.
If you got a problem? Just deal with it.
Thats what i said be happy dont give a fuck to people judgement keep smiling :)

Shalini_jha

Some people have bad reckoning problem so i can't help them to understand so i better stay hushed and chill my life...
Life is short..you never know..when ur end is going to come so be happy and stay way from half-witted people.
Perfect thought

Wow nice line. Thats right life is once its gon means its gon. Enjoy ur life how u likes one day u will be on bed and u thinking why i did not did this fill ur drms some good sme bad whn u die that should be smile ..

Shalini_jha

Wow nice line. Thats right life is once its gon means its gon. Enjoy ur life how u likes one day u will be on bed and u thinking why i did not did this fill ur drms some good sme bad whn u die that should be smile ..
Hadd hai :D itni important baat wo baata rhi tum kahi aur le jaa rhe hoo

Back