My wife For your comments

Sexyguy4u

[What vl you do if she stands infront of u in bedroom and tease you like this??
View attachment 1262
Woowww!!! What a hip fold she got.....and those melons are inviting me to suck. I'll put her on my bed start licking her armpit and role my tongue on her belly button goes further down and insert my tongue on her wet pussy make her nude fuck her like no tomorrow.... Ur wife is Masth maaal... Smooth body nice colour and good gang bang material

Mywife4uall

Woowww!!! What a hip fold she got.....and those melons are inviting me to suck. I'll put her on my bed start licking her armpit and role my tongue on her belly button goes further down and insert my tongue on her wet pussy make her nude fuck her like no tomorrow.... Ur wife is Masth maaal... Smooth body nice colour and good gang bang material
Nice and Erotic comment dude,!!! Will consider u if she agree threesome or cuckold act pm me

Teen

i can't see the pic that u have posted . aveluku semma structure bro . if i have her with me now , i would touch every part of her body and feel it .. slowly making her nude . kissing her sweet lips her nipple and slowly down to her thighs . turning her around i woul d spank her ass. then avela kumiya veichu pussy ya nalla sappi edupen . kissing and feel evy inch of her . then when she is dripping wet ...i would bang her very had ...hitting that big ass .... she is just fucking hot bro .

Dirty_Old_Man

BakChod. Its Free Indian chat site with voice and video Chat. you can search BakChod5 in Google and you will find a website made in wordpress. Click on Chat Now and if you are mobile user it will ask yo to download slack app.

Back