withlove Attrocities

withlove

Chat Admin & Forum Moderator
Staff member
The greatest thing you’ll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return Unforgettable with Love.

withlove

Staff member
To love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything.

withlove

Staff member
You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.

withlove

Staff member
The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.

withlove

Staff member
****://www.cuded.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/14-We-can-only-learn-to-love-by-loving.jpg

withlove

Staff member
****://www.cuded.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/14-We-can-only-learn-to-love-by-loving.jpg

withlove

Staff member
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.

withlove

Staff member
“In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.”

withlove

Staff member
“Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way
are better.”

Back