New Chat Rooms!

Sankarrt1

If you would like to see more chat rooms of a specific subject, genders or age group, please request here! The most popular requests will get made into chat rooms.
We prefer a reminder like stuff in which anyone
can make a schedule that will displayed in a chart... Like cams or an event like games, meetings in a group, etc., by users... For everyone or friends or to a particular person..

And a private cam option is preferable...

FlirtyXzone

If you would like to see more chat rooms of a specific subject, genders or age group, please request here! The most popular requests will get made into chat rooms.
Boss i have a little bit feedback on the new chat section as some users found this new chat system a little bit of tough as some users not able to voice or cam , a little bit of fixes need to be done. And mostly important thing is some users are also sending some illegal links to hack in someone's account or any other social account. I think so you need to introduce a hiring of new moderators who can use their powers upon any illegal stuff this will be very helpfull for you and also for us to use the website securely.. (for example : freechatnow site has active mods in realtime).

If you are planing so then i am up to be moderator if possible..

Thanks

CuredSoul

hi there, I see rooms based on states are being removed since today morning, but it is not good.
people like to chat in their mother tongue and rooms based on state/language does allow it.
By forcing everyone to use english only as most people will left on Lounge only will terminate core idea of chat room itself.
please look into it on priority.

mrlon

Can you add male or female? Like under a user's name, somewhere. That would be very helpful!

withlove

Chat Admin & Forum Moderator
Staff member
Can we have some good suggestions? Please dont post eny thing thing which is not connected to the the thread title

Specific geographical areas, like East Texas!!! Where we actually do the stuff the room is titled for. 1000004503.jpg

Back