_^_

withlove

Chat Admin & Forum Moderator
Staff member
Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.

withlove

Staff member
Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

withlove

Staff member
Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands.

withlove

Staff member
Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.

withlove

Staff member
Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.

withlove

Staff member
Believe in your heart that you're meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.

withlove

Staff member
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

withlove

Staff member
“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”

withlove

Staff member
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

withlove

Staff member
Never forget who ignored you when you needed them and who helped you before you even had to ask

withlove

Staff member
Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him

withlove

Staff member
Words can hurt you. In the larger world, it frames how people think about you, and it can hurt you in lots of little, subtle ways.

Back