ABC

Vikasrpan

Then I would love to go deep in there using my tounge to taste your nectar there by playing with water all your body and sliding on your naked boobs and ass wanna make you squirt your juices in my mouth

Vikasrpan

No m not but could be if I would experience in real with you and hear it from you would write all what I can make you feel

Vikasrpan

Kk but would love to hear about your sizes if you don't mind wanna really feel your boobs in my hands so that i can get those sweet cheeries on top of them hard

Vikasrpan

We can chat on whatsApp if you want don't worry I am not going to text unless you want can trust me m well educated and respect privacy and feelings

Vikasrpan

Mm..ok. 32 30 34 is mine. Is can show you something more clear,but is this chat private?
These boobs are so fresh would hold them in my hands and bounce them on my palms watching your nipples getting hard in your tight bra while kissing your cleavage and grind my hard cock on your pussy above your pants while you cross your legs on my back and rub your complete body in that rain to feel the heat of my body that would excite you more

Back