Does not load the chat and user from many months

Rasila

BC from many months this fucking ifreechat team does not solve an issue of chatting, it frustrate me a lot.

I have tried to login numerous times, many times I have raised a same query to community that this fucking ifreechat.com have successfully logged in.
But after that not a single room has allowed to join. The room list is display but if I add into the room, this fucking application does not add into the room. While I inspect it throws fucking socket errors.
If you fukcing ifreechat guys, don't solve an issue, then go in hell or solve it immediately.

hornycockAUS

I'm having the same issue. Never happened when I tried to login from abroad. Problem started as soon as I came to India.

Howard

Same issue with most of us I believe and there is nobody who gives a damn about what happens. If they are not interested then I suggest they should close down the site

Rasila

Same issue with most of us I believe and there is nobody who gives a damn about what happens. If they are not interested then I suggest they should close down the site

yes @Howard, then we must fuck that motherfuckers of ifreechat admins and the users who are handling it. go in hell mother fuckers @ifreechat.

Back