Unable to login

Raja_93

Hi ifreechat,
I have using I free chat from past 3 years. Recently you have updated the version after that I have facing login problem while I am login that time not entering in chat room after entering room message not send properly. So please kindly request to rectify this issue as soon as possible.

Hi ifreechat,
I have using I free chat from past 3 years. Recently you have updated the version after that I have facing login problem while I am login that time not entering in chat room after entering room message not send properly. So please kindly request to rectify this issue as soon as possible.
Hi

Hotmodda

i am getting error while login to chat room please help me
Failed to validate your account Failed to validate your account

Roshnii

Hi my self Roshnii
I m regular user of ifc
I always login with home wifi connection but today I received msg that I m banned caz I use vpn
Sorry to say but I don't even know how to use vpn
kindly do check why I got banned
I was unable to login so I logged in using phn net thnScreenshot_20211110-010152.png

Rasila

When I am login I am not able to see any user list in my chat screen. I don't know what is happened this is being happened since 2 months. Please help me or guide me.

jatin23

Hi my self Roshnii
I m regular user of ifc
I always login with home wifi connection but today I received msg that I m banned caz I use vpn
Sorry to say but I don't even know how to use vpn
kindly do check why I got banned
I was unable to login so I logged in using phn net thnView attachment 3956
I'm facing the same issue not even using vpn still I get kicked out as soon as I text login page.

Anshul26

Unable to login... Tried multiple times.... Tried clearing cache.. Deleting cookies etc. Still the problem persists... Kindly help...

Anshul26

Unable to login... Tried multiple times.... Tried clearing cache.. Deleting cookies etc. Still the problem persists... Kindly help...

Back