deleted

Johnbbc

Hello Everyone!

I am 25 year old girl living with my parents in Mumbai. I started using this site after my breakup with my boy friend 8 months back. But today only, I felt to Sign Up here.Some of you might have already chatted with me. Since I live with my parents, I rarely get enough privacy in home to use this chat room. So I used to chat when I go to my office in local train.Due to continuing lock down in Mumbai, I am not getting much time to chat and I am really feeling bored now.
Regarding my personality, I am a little introvert and reserved girl. I love music and parties. Looking forward to connect with like minded people.

NB : I never tried hook ups and I am not into it.

Thanks,
Raksha
Hey Raksha my name is John. I am from Kerala. How you doing tonight??

Pubg7

Hello Everyone!

I am 25 year old girl living with my parents in Mumbai. I started using this site after my breakup with my boy friend 8 months back. But today only, I felt to Sign Up here.Some of you might have already chatted with me. Since I live with my parents, I rarely get enough privacy in home to use this chat room. So I used to chat when I go to my office in local train.Due to continuing lock down in Mumbai, I am not getting much time to chat and I am really feeling bored now.
Regarding my personality, I am a little introvert and reserved girl. I love music and parties. Looking forward to connect with like minded people.

Thanks,
Raksha
Hey dear this is vikas here from navi mumbai.just now joined looking for someone to chat and know

suraj07

Hello Everyone!

Thanks,
Raksha
Hey raksha its suraj here txt me , if u wanna talk

Lucifer0007

Hello Everyone!

Thanks,
Raksha
Heyy

Back