Kicked our citing SPAM or VPN

RaghavaT

I have been facing this issue while logging in to my account over the past few weeks. It just doesnt allow me to enter a chat room. It says "Your account or client is banned: VPNs are not allowed as they are commonly used for spam. Countries known for spam are also blocked. (a3dd3ee4) ". Since, i am not using a VPN, nor have i been spamming. I wonder, has users from from India been banned in IFC?

Update: Issue while using Airtel Broadband, I had a successful login using ACT, but fails while using Airtel. Can someone from IFC check and update on the issue.

Howard

This seems to be the most popular way of the admin team. They ban us for no fault of us with stupid excuses, delete pics on the site but blatant violations are never looked at. I believe they do not want this site at all so I suggest that they should close the site n inform all of us of the same

ChasingAtaraxia

Chat Moderator
I have been facing this issue while logging in to my account over the past few weeks. It just doesnt allow me to enter a chat room. It says "Your account or client is banned: VPNs are not allowed as they are commonly used for spam. Countries known for spam are also blocked. (a3dd3ee4) ". Since, i am not using a VPN, nor have i been spamming. I wonder, has users from from India been banned in IFC?

Update: Issue while using Airtel Broadband, I had a successful login using ACT, but fails while using Airtel. Can someone from IFC check and update on the issue.
That's not the admin, that's a bot.

Back