My account is banned how can i restore it

Keerti36

Reaction score
My account is restored for sending other site url how can i restore it back

Roleplayer1

Reaction score
Hi i recently posted incest memes and server banned me . I didnt know posting incest tamil memes will ban me. Please help me to unban my account. I will not repeat

Shubham1192

Reaction score
Hello I recently posted my roleplay story and I got banned. kindly help me to restore my account.Thanks

jackie6969

Reaction score
NO use of sending application too. You will be banned here if you oppose mod friends they will purposely ban you if you say against monitors friend. Monitor friends can say anything even they abuse you. You have to keep quite here there is no meaning of being here. They give monitors job to useless attitude fellows. Who cant even understand hindi language. Can any one here authority give me explination i also requested to remove my ban. No has given reply still now. Is there real authority here?

Joyjimmy

Reaction score
My account is banned for an inappropriate image that i have uploaded... I didn't know that... Please help me to restore it... I eill not upload later

Joyjimmy

Reaction score
Please restore my account... I didn't know the rule... I will not upload any pic later

Sanjay_21

Reaction score
Hi i have been banned, i used a user name as hyd_call_boy, that was not my intention. Please unban me

suhail_25

Reaction score
Hi i recently posted incest memes and server banned me . I didnt know posting incest tamil memes will ban me. Please help me to unban my account. I will not repeat
how can i recover my account it got banned