AlayaS

So i have already posted about my first time. This is how I had my first Anal. It started pretty tame. After I lost my virginity I was very open about sex. After my 10th standard boards I was free so I used to have a lot of sex with my then boyfriend. We tried a lot of stuff. I was not interested in gangbang Or anything then but he convinced me to try sex in front of his best friend. Then from there it started leading to giving his friend a blowjob then threesome. I was enjoying it so I didn't complain. Sometimes we would leave the door open so his dad could hear. I used to see his dad watching me get fucked but I didn't tell my boyfriend because he did not like that. But it turned me on so whenever I used to go to his place I would wear slutty clothes like crop tops without bra, shorts, shirts with buttons open. Slowly I started getting close to his dad. His mom did not like me at all I think she knew I was a slut. Once his mom had gone on a staff trip and we were supposed to meet, but he was playing video games with his friends. So I sat with his dad. We were talking and he was trying to touch me. I did not resist. I was in simple pajama shorts and oversized tshirt because I did not want to dress up. I wanted his dad to touch me so I had pulled my shorts very far up so I got a camel toe and it looked like an I'll fitted bikini. I was talking and he put his arms around me to hug me and pressed my boobs very hard. After 10th my boobs were huge so he liked it. Daddy continued to fondle me because I wasn't resisting. He started kissing my neck and rubbing my wet cunt over my shorts. I was scared that my boyfriend was upstairs but I was enjoying it more. Daddy slapped me and called me a randi and said "tuj jaisi ladkiyaan chod chod ke hi sahi hoti hai". Now I was shocked with the violence but he turned me around and started spanking me. It was so loud I thought someone would come down to check but no one did. Suddenly he stopped spanking and inserted his fingers in my ass, he didn't use any lube so it hurt very much but he didn't care. Then he used lotion on his cock and pounded my ass. He just thrust his cock in no preparation. He was fucking me so rough and fast I was crying the whole time because it hurt so much. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. Daddy fucked me until he came in my ass. He then took my underwear and wiped my ass with it. Then he told me to always come over without underwear. Like the whore I am I went back again in the evening luckily my boyfriend was out with friends. This time his dad fucked me missionary style on the couch. He didn't even say hi when I came just took me in removed my shorts and started fucking my pussy his cock wasn't very huge but it felt okayish. He kept calling me Rand and slut. I wanted to come but he didn't stroke my clit when I tried to rub my clit he held me hand and said "tere liye nahi chod raha. Chup chap mera lund le apne chut main aur kuch try mat karna" He pulled out and thrust in my ass as he came I was screaming because he thrust so rough. I hadn't come but he told me that if I wanted to be fucked like the rand I am I can come to the Western Inn Hotel from tomorrow and he said he will bring his friends as well because I am just a whore who should be shared with everyone otherwise I'm worthless.

So i have already posted about my first time. This is how I had my first Anal. It started pretty tame. After I lost my virginity I was very open about sex. After my 10th standard boards I was free so I used to have a lot of sex with my then boyfriend. We tried a lot of stuff. I was not interested in gangbang Or anything then but he convinced me to try sex in front of his best friend. Then from there it started leading to giving his friend a blowjob then threesome. I was enjoying it so I didn't complain. Sometimes we would leave the door open so his dad could hear. I used to see his dad watching me get fucked but I didn't tell my boyfriend because he did not like that. But it turned me on so whenever I used to go to his place I would wear slutty clothes like crop tops without bra, shorts, shirts with buttons open. Slowly I started getting close to his dad. His mom did not like me at all I think she knew I was a slut. Once his mom had gone on a staff trip and we were supposed to meet, but he was playing video games with his friends. So I sat with his dad. We were talking and he was trying to touch me. I did not resist. I was in simple pajama shorts and oversized tshirt because I did not want to dress up. I wanted his dad to touch me so I had pulled my shorts very far up so I got a camel toe and it looked like an I'll fitted bikini. I was talking and he put his arms around me to hug me and pressed my boobs very hard. After 10th my boobs were huge so he liked it. Daddy continued to fondle me because I wasn't resisting. He started kissing my neck and rubbing my wet cunt over my shorts. I was scared that my boyfriend was upstairs but I was enjoying it more. Daddy slapped me and called me a randi and said "tuj jaisi ladkiyaan chod chod ke hi sahi hoti hai". Now I was shocked with the violence but he turned me around and started spanking me. It was so loud I thought someone would come down to check but no one did. Suddenly he stopped spanking and inserted his fingers in my ass, he didn't use any lube so it hurt very much but he didn't care. Then he used lotion on his cock and pounded my ass. He just thrust his cock in no preparation. He was fucking me so rough and fast I was crying the whole time because it hurt so much. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. Daddy fucked me until he came in my ass. He then took my underwear and wiped my ass with it. Then he told me to always come over without underwear. Like the whore I am I went back again in the evening luckily my boyfriend was out with friends. This time his dad fucked me missionary style on the couch. He didn't even say hi when I came just took me in removed my shorts and started fucking my pussy his cock wasn't very huge but it felt okayish. He kept calling me Rand and slut. I wanted to come but he didn't stroke my clit when I tried to rub my clit he held me hand and said "tere liye nahi chod raha. Chup chap mera lund le apne chut main aur kuch try mat karna" He pulled out and thrust in my ass as he came I was screaming because he thrust so rough. I hadn't come but he told me that if I wanted to be fucked like the rand I am I can come to the Western Inn Hotel from tomorrow and he said he will bring his friends as well because I am just a whore who should be shared with everyone otherwise I'm worthless.
Babe it was so hot mera pani nikal diya uff..
uncle ko bolo mujhe bhi aana hai wha
mere sath kyu nai hota aisa kuch

Poonam36

I had it only one time with my BF during college times. I had lost my virginity to him only. He got me excited on a college trip to a point where I agreed for his request of Anal sex. He used lot of oil on his penis and mounted me. It was very painful experience. That was my first and last time.

Back