DjAsh

Hello Admin
I request to unban my account as i never uploaded any single photo or anything and using my account from more than 6 years and never been banned. And today also i was just online and was asking girls to chat on main page then suddenly the page got closed and then when i again refreshed the page and logging in then notice came that - Your account or client is banned: spam (a42373ee)
I swear i did not uploaded any single photo and did not even used any abusive language or anything like that as i was not even chatting to anyone and was requesting girls to chat with me too pleasing them on main page by asking to please private message me if any girl is free. But don't know how all of a sudden the page got closed and when i opened the website again and was loghing in then it showed that my account or client is banned. So, please i request to unban my account as i swear and promise i did not did anything wrong and will never ever do, so please. Please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220605-203225_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20220605-203225_Opera.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 14

RaghavaT

Im logging into my account after a while now. It just doesnt allow me to enter a chat room. It says "Your account or client is banned: VPNs are not allowed as they are commonly used for spam. Countries known for spam are also blocked. (a3dd3ee4) ". Since, i am not using a VPN, nor have i been spamming. I wonder, has users from from India been banned in IFC?

RaghavaT

Issue while using Airtel Broadband, I had a successful login using ACT, but fails while using Airtel. Can someone from IFC check and update us on the issue.

Krishap07

I had sent a joke in karntaka they banned me saying hate speech
Is it indian chat forum or some other countrys
Kindly unban me
If u r indians unban me

Jared

When do we get removed from the ban ?

Do the mod remove the ban ?
Or do the ban remove by itself ?
Or the ban is for lifetime ?

What's the solution?
And is there no warning given before getting banned ?

Kindly remove my ban...I miss my bitches!

John4u

Why was my account banned? This shows a TOU violation (c090364c) . Can you please help to solve this

Back