Roleplay with Bhabhi (Movie Title: Sex Goddess)

horny_richa

I am looking for couple of guys for Audio Roleplay tonight on Gruveo at arnd 11 PM. Anyone interested to join?

Here is the brief of what has happened so far in previous roleplays or say previous episodes:-

1. I, Richa (30, Married from Noida) got msg frm a friend Deepak that Varun dhawan, the bollywood star called him to convince me to act in his next film named Sex Goddess.

2. I met varun and had an sexy encounter when my husband was away.

3. Varun promised to make Deepak my manager (Model Manager) if I got selected for this role where there are kinky villains and decent goddess followers in movie trying to seduce the goddess by their own ways.

4. Varun said that movie directors and producers want to have an audio group call tonight on Gruveo and test my dialogue delivery in actual situation. U know I am very new to this so they need to test me. So YOU guys will be those directors and producers of this movie testing my Richa's skills. If I got selected i will get opportunity to work on other roleplay movies.

So who all are interested to be part of this? I will be going at Deepaks place tonight for this interview and my husband doesnt know abt this.

Interesting, isnt it? People from North India who knows hindi also are invited. Please PM me with ur eligibility. Let me see how capable u r to play the directors as villain and decent guys.

vg_

oh richa u r too sexy. i would like to join u tonight for voice chat but planned for a party... so i cant. really miss u babe. will grab u sometime next

Rajdhunk

I am looking for couple of guys for Audio Roleplay tonight on Gruveo at arnd 11 PM. Anyone interested to join?

Here is the brief of what has happened so far in previous roleplays or say previous episodes:-

1. I, Richa (30, Married from Noida) got msg frm a friend Deepak that Varun dhawan, the bollywood star called him to convince me to act in his next film named Sex Goddess.

3. Varun promised to make Deepak my manager (Model Manager) if I got selected for this role where there are kinky villains and decent goddess followers in movie trying to seduce the goddess by their own ways.

4. Varun said that movie directors and producers want to have an audio group call tonight on Gruveo and test my dialogue delivery in actual situation. U know I am very new to this so they need to test me. So YOU guys will be those directors and producers of this movie testing my Richa's skills. If I got selected i will get opportunity to work on other roleplay movies.

So who all are interested to be part of this? I will be going at Deepaks place tonight for this interview and my husband doesnt know abt this.

Interesting, isnt it? People from North India who knows hindi also are invited. Please PM me with ur eligibility. Let me see how capable u r to play the directors as villain and decent guys.

Me isme interested hu..voice roleplay kab aur kisme karoge aap...

vg_

yes

Back