Withlove's Greeting Place

withlove

Chat Admin & Forum Moderator
Staff member
Relationships are harder now because conversations became texting, argumentsbecame phone calls, feelings became subliminal messages, sex became easy, the word "love" is used out of context, insecurities became a way of thinking, getting jealous became a habit, trust is hard to come by, being hurt became natural & leaving became the only option.Sad but true, so if you have something that's worth it..don't take it for granted, fight for it & don't let it go.

Shalini_jha

Relationships are harder now because conversations became texting, argumentsbecame phone calls, feelings became subliminal messages, sex became easy, the word "love" is used out of context, insecurities became a way of thinking, getting jealous became a habit, trust is hard to come by, being hurt became natural & leaving became the only option.Sad but true, so if you have something that's worth it..don't take it for granted, fight for it & don't let it go.
Truely this is present scenerio.

Bossbaby26

It's real fact nicely narrated

Goodbuoy

Truely beautiful, jus as true love is.
Love is just love. Just affection. Just addiction. It's on the lovers to make their love true. Building a relationship is like building a home. It takes effort and time.

withlove

Chat Admin & Forum Moderator
Staff member
FB_IMG_1646724818563.jpg
Happy Women's Day

Some say that a woman is for sleeping with
Long winter nights..
Some say that a woman is for play-like
Like a sexy dancer on a green harvest ground
To make her dance with nine-castanets…
Some say she is my spouse..
Some say she is the spiritual debt
That I carry around my neck
Some say; she’s the one who leavens my bread,
Some say; she’s one who gives my children birth…
She’s neither this nor that, not a sexy dancer, not a spouse, not a debt, none of that!
She is my arms and my legs and my head..
My mother, my wife, my sister, my lover-confidant
She is My Lifelong Bosom Friend...

(To all those women in my real and virtual life)

Goodbuoy

Moving. I love to suckle too. That's how I define the most natural bond of affection between women and men. They feed we suckle.

View attachment 4439
Happy Women's Day

Some say that a woman is for sleeping with
Long winter nights..
Some say that a woman is for play-like
Like a sexy dancer on a green harvest ground
To make her dance with nine-castanets…
Some say she is my spouse..
Some say she is the spiritual debt
That I carry around my neck
Some say; she’s the one who leavens my bread,
Some say; she’s one who gives my children birth…
She’s neither this nor that, not a sexy dancer, not a spouse, not a debt, none of that!
She is my arms and my legs and my head..
My mother, my wife, my sister, my lover-confidant
She is My Lifelong Bosom Friend...

(To all those women in my real and virtual life)
Yo withlove bro hugs . This is Rasputin. Why has my client ID and nick been banned for VPN usage . I never use VPN but for the past few days whenever I log in I am getting banned . Please check

Yo withlove bro hugs . This is Rasputin. Why has my client ID and nick been banned for VPN usage . I never use VPN but for the past few days whenever I log in I am getting banned . Please check. My hangout ID is . *********Lemme know if the issue gets resolved. Hoping that you will help me out in this . Take care bro .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back