Trading Nude Selfies
Browsing through the thousands of nude selfies people post is a popular pastime activity by many of the users in our chat. Everyone loves to put a face to the names on the user list, look at the amateur sexy pictures of the other chatters and rate and comment on them. It’s a great conversation starter and allows you to home in on your potential target that you’d like to take to private conversation and get more acquainted with.
Posting images of yourself can be scary, some wouldn’t dare to it, others can’t get enough of it. There’s many reasons why people post pictures of themselves:
1) Combating shyness and low self esteem - If you’re the shy introvert type, trying to build confidence and be comfortable with your body, posting naked pics online in the right circumstances is beneficial to increase your self esteem.
2) Confidence building - Getting legitimate feedback on your body is easy in a public anonymous chat room, nobody cares about your feelings like friends do, they’ll be straight to the point, upfront and honest with you. Not to menton most people can’t approach their friends and say “Hey, what do you think of my naked pics?” lol..
3) Excitement and entertainment - People love the rush they get from having random strangers touch themselves to their pics, they love and get off on the attention they get from the masses of people. Since introducing emoji’s into our chat software, now people are able to apply emojis to uploaded pictures. People get competitive and want the most likes.
Trading nude selfies doesn’t come without risks, this is the anonymous internet remember, you may cross paths with the occasional troll that will lie and say anything to stir up trouble. Typically these people are dealt with swiftly by our human moderator team, it helps when you report them.
Understand that your pictures may be downloaded and redistributed. It’s important to make sure images you post do not have any personally identifiable information like pictures in the background, certificates on your walls, or even something that’s on TV in the background. Use common sense, maybe consider hiding your face even at least partially.
Rather than posting pics publicly for everyone to see, trying and establish a connection with one or a few users that seem cool, pass your trustworthy tests then trade with them in private.
Don’t get catfished, tip to find out if your partner's pics are real!
How do you know if the person nude selfies you’re viewing is really them? A couple of ways:
- Volume: What kind of variety of pics are they posting? Do they have just a handful or quite a lot?
- Are they able to post on the fly, poses and actions that you asked of them?
- Use a reverse image service (Google one, there’s many) and see if the pic is visible elsewhere on the internet (Note: people can modify images to be unique, so don’t rely solely on this).
- Services like Fotoforensics provide data on the backend of images and can show you where it may have been modified.
Typically, common sense will prevail, use it and trust your gut.