Recent content by kinju

  1. kinju

    Ladies is this acceptable

    No thanks
  2. kinju

    Ladies is this acceptable

    Umm size wise its good.. shape is also well.. thickness is avg
  3. kinju

    Ladies is this acceptable

    Umm love the top yr... ek dum testy dikh raha he cum se bhara hua desi jawan lund umm Ummm
  4. kinju

    Ladies is this acceptable

    Yes it's decent size.. and mota he ahhh ye andar gaya to pura ragadte hue jayega jaldi jada dega ye
  5. kinju

    How is my pose and how is my cock?

    Sorry but it's very avg size ... Even I am student still I have taken bigger then this
  6. kinju

    How is my dick ?

    Umm yogesh you got nice shape ek dum mota kadak ahhh pura andar tak jayega mere to ye Ummm
  7. kinju

    How much would you rate my mus cock

    7 for thikness kafi mota he
  8. kinju

    Big Dick waiting for you babes

    Size wise it's nice .. shape is also good just little slim i would give it 7
  9. kinju

    Rate my dick

    Size is good long and ahhh u got nice body as well I will give 8
  10. kinju

    Rate my dick

    Ummm look so yummy and shape is perfect for deep drilling... I will give 9
Back
Top