Free Online Sex Chat Rooms - Live Cam Sex Chat

ZeeZee
ZeeZee
Y
Cutedevil
Cutedevil
If that was possible then nothing was so cool than that.

Xoxoxo❤️❤️❤️❤️
ZeeZee
ZeeZee
i agree but only you :/ says element of unhappiness dear
hope my assumption is wrong
God bless you everlasting happiness for ever ameen

life is not just walking around on clouds. But you have to give the really special things in life importance and not let the temporary things roll you off the road.
ZeeZee
ZeeZee
Our mind is like a cloudy sky: in essence clear and pure, but overcast by clouds of delusions. Just as the thickest clouds can disperse, so, too, even the heaviest delusions can be removed from our mind.
ZeeZee
ZeeZee
A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed... It feels an impulsion... this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too,
ZeeZee
ZeeZee
when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons. Do something which give you the impulse you will surely reach inside the cloud, keep your self there for as long as you wish then try something else amazing and wonderful
Megan you a very talented young lady cherish the blessing dear
ZeeZee
ZeeZee
Moments in life get you down don’t worry as every cloud has a sliverliningthe inner half of every cloud
Is bright and shining:
I therefore turn your clouds about
And always wear them inside out
To show the lining.
ZeeZee
ZeeZee
pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds, and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides, and shrugs; an optimist doesn't see the clouds at all — she's walking on them. ~Megan the reality is you are walking on the cloud already, You are the sky. The clouds are what happens, what comes and goes#
ZeeZee
ZeeZee
Remember: Life is short, break the rules (they were made to be broken) Forgive quickly, kiss slowly Love truly, laugh uncontrollably And never regret anything that makes you smile. The clouds are lined with silver and the glass is half full (though the answers won't be found at the bottom)
ZeeZee
ZeeZee
Don't sweat the small stuff, You are who you are meant to be, Dance as if no one's watching, Love as if it's all you know, Dream as if you'll live forever, Live life to the max
*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa29H4sGp5w think positive
ZeeZee
ZeeZee
"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." "Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. secret of success." -- I
ZeeZee
ZeeZee
have faith in yourself – believe in what you are doing, and, most important, you are a person of integrity. It is totally up to you, and no one else, how your life evolves.
*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM happy song
*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVpv8-5XWOI train hey soul sister
1. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. –
ZeeZee
ZeeZee
1. One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. The only way you survive is you continuously transform into something else. It’s this idea of continuous transformation that makes you an innovator – Michelle Obama
*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQsqBqxoR4 brave
ZeeZee
ZeeZee
*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y66j_BUCBMY best day of life
Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.
Back