BangBang888

Hey guy say something dirty about my sister and make me horny dirty talk about sister fuck my sister soo hard. ..She has more than 5 bf I think they have all bang her including current bf she is just 21... She has affairs with other bf also she talk with many guys she do dirty talk infront of me....I also see dirty text in her phone saying she like rough and fuck her as hard as possible...she also text that she want to try on dick in pussy one in asshole....she looks very innocent but very horny....she lives far from home due to study...she visits home once in a month....her boobs and ass grow bigger and bigger every day...I don't him many guys has fucked her as I remember her pas 5 bf has already banged her... currently 2 dating with 2 bf...I used to jerk her panties and bra when she visits home I put one in mouth and one in my dick.....I want to Bang her sooo hard......Will u date my sister??? Willbu like like to fuck her???Tell me how my sister looks and willbu fuck my sister....PLZZ tell me..I want long answer.....
Attachments

F
Hey guy say something dirty about my sister and make me horny dirty talk about sister fuck my sister soo hard. ..She has more than 5 bf I think they have all bang her including current bf she is just 21... She has affairs with other bf also she talk with many guys she do dirty talk infront of me....I also see dirty text in her phone saying she like rough and fuck her as hard as possible...she also text that she want to try on dick in pussy one in asshole....she looks very innocent but very horny....she lives far from home due to study...she visits home once in a month....her boobs and ass grow bigger and bigger every day...I don't him many guys has fucked her as I remember her pas 5 bf has already banged her... currently 2 dating with 2 bf...I used to jerk her panties and bra when she visits home I put one in mouth and one in my dick.....I want to Bang her sooo hard......Will u date my sister??? Willbu like like to fuck her???Tell me how my sister looks and willbu fuck my sister....PLZZ tell me..I want long answer.....
Attachments
First of all can you share your sister pic

Back