Helped neighbour matured man

anuragriya

I been bisexual sissy bottom with my tall dark handsome matured man who lives next door and after years of sexual intercourse as woman with him when I lost my hardness n started getting to feel I am his woman i confess this to him when he told me I know n till that time married for nine years i haven't been father so I beg him to do something n he smiled saying just leave it to me n I just tell him about my shy traditional wife everything he asked about her n in many months of his efforts he finally seduced her n yes now I am father of twins n sissy cuckold

blackcock695ich

I been bisexual sissy bottom with my tall dark handsome matured man who lives next door and after years of sexual intercourse as woman with him when I lost my hardness n started getting to feel I am his woman i confess this to him when he told me I know n till that time married for nine years i haven't been father so I beg him to do something n he smiled saying just leave it to me n I just tell him about my shy traditional wife everything he asked about her n in many months of his efforts he finally seduced her n yes now I am father of twins n sissy cuckold
wowww i love to fuck u my hard cock is aching can i fuck u tooo

aman3655

Hi

Back