Tasha455

Hello greetings,My name is Preksha and I am from india and I am looking for legit Sugar Daddy preferably from Europe, America,UK,Canada or anyone like that, Mostly interested in white Man,you should be of atleast 25 of age,I would prefer a single guy(if you have a girlfriend or wife,then she should know about me).

I am 20 years old, Looking for a place to live,you would have to take care of my expenses and even will have to pay for my college,in return I will do anything for you even the things I don't like,I would do complete submission and would be completely loyal to you and only you(Looking for a long term relation),okay with most of things(also I am a virgin).

Please state your needs in your message

Contact me through discord - Preksha#6473

A refrence for how I look

tush2244

Hello greetings,My name is Preksha and I am from india and I am looking for legit Sugar Daddy preferably from Europe, America,UK,Canada or anyone like that, Mostly interested in white Man,you should be of atleast 25 of age,I would prefer a single guy(if you have a girlfriend or wife,then she should know about me).

I am 20 years old, Looking for a place to live,you would have to take care of my expenses and even will have to pay for my college,in return I will do anything for you even the things I don't like,I would do complete submission and would be completely loyal to you and only you(Looking for a long term relation),okay with most of things(also I am a virgin).

Please state your needs in your message

Contact me through discord - Preksha#6473

A refrence for how I look
Message me on tg tushar123478

Back