Looking for sugar Slave

decoitgirl

I'm dominator bisexual and looking for someone who like to be controlled for a long term, I'm planning to move in together and experience the best kinks and freedom together. You must be single and financially independent to take care of our Both expenses.

DANPOWPOW

I'm dominator bisexual and looking for someone who like to be controlled for a long term, I'm planning to move in together and experience the best kinks and freedom together. You must be single and financially independent to take care of our Both expenses.
Need to see you on cam i do everything you want

pkl25

Text me I will do for you anything

BoyVCsex

Text me on snap - abdulbasit0666
Lets move in together in new york and I'm financially capable to take care of both of us

arvindp

I am financially settled can take care of our expense, if intereested drop your contact details

Back