This is Worst !!

Arjun__

i guess i got your attention @anymember, I have been using this site and its parent site i.e freechatnow Since 2016, trust me but this was the best thing internet provided, since then i have witnessed all the major changes to its parent as well this site, all good --, but the major area where this site sucks is many many many fake users and no active moderator in rooms, this really discourages many genuine users like me because of the "filth" in main chat. what i suggest is a strong moderator so that people dont violate the rules, the most important one is using of English, the parent site i.e freechatnow did a great job in this,which attracted so many users that the global chat rooms used to be as full as India room. so please implement these changes--- i believe this will bring loyal and many users, also rest i love everything about this, and i still will be using this.

NaanDBear

Agree in too many fake ids. Too many impersonators of different genders (especially men disguised as women), some even harassing individuals and body shaming comments, lot of incest despite reporting those users, some having propaganda on religion.. Lots of such stuff..

Back