Who wants to gangbang my busty, kinky, horny and bimbo fiancee?

cuck-fuck

We are an engaged couple who like to experiment a lot virtually and in real-life. We are currently in a long distance open relationship.

My fiancee Anna is 32 years old is a bisexual and enjoys fucking other men, women as well as transgenders in front of me and we both enjoy it. She is very busty with a MILF like figure and likes to experiment anything and everything. Her figure is 36-30-36, curvy and busty with very big and hanging boobs, big and torn pussy and a regularly fucked asshole.

I am 29 and enjoys her being fucked by others in front of me. I have dated her for 7-8 years and her pimp who manages her clients, customers and money.

We are open for sexchat, sharing nudes publicly with and without face. She has more than 8 years of aggressive sexual practices with more than 500 men, women and others. She has been in multiple double penetration, triple penetration, exhibitionism, gangbangs, anal sex, creampie, pissing and squirting, fingering and fisting, forced sex - r@pes and orgies as well. She fucks regularly and performs private paid shows.

We are from Bihar and she works in Bengal.

We are also on insta @anna_raand. Connect here.

Attachments

• IMG_0796.jpeg
    IMG_0796.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0795.jpeg
    IMG_0795.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0805.jpeg
    IMG_0805.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0804.jpeg
    IMG_0804.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0803.jpeg
    IMG_0803.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0802.jpeg
    IMG_0802.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0801.jpeg
    IMG_0801.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0800.jpeg
    IMG_0800.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0799.jpeg
    IMG_0799.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0798.jpeg
    IMG_0798.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 6

sanakash

Hi Myself Akash Age:40 Staying Near Jalahalli Cross With Place No distuarbance, Available In Day and Night in Weekends from Friday Night 10pm to Monday Morning Except Last Weekends Due to My Office Monthend not sure about availability in Advance.
Looking For Cuckold Cpls, Slave Cpls, Attached/ married/ Gfbf Cuck Cpls and Incest Cuck Cpls who r interested to meet Dominant Experienced Alpha Bull me Ping Pvt or Call my WhatsApp or Direct at et fv fr et nyn one et fr sx fv

Please Note:Kindly Contact Such Above Cpl Who ready for real meet only After Cpl Confirmation in Voice And Video Call either together or Only bf or husband Quick Voice Call and Video call with me or Casual Meet if necessary then final meet at my place Only contact Such cpl we ready for above confirmation and Pls stayaway Fwb and Time Pass Cpl no money involved here only pleasureful fun entertained here.

Back