Ban Ban Ban!

OswaldTheBlue

New Member
It's been more than a week, since I got banned by the DUMBEST moderator here named "Kappiri"
Because I had made a room named "BaddieJantaPawrty", and the dumb moderator thinks that it has something to do with politics, bro is so leftist, everytime I make the room, he deletes it, and bans me for no fucking reason, he is so leftist, feels like he is an endangered species.
 

DownBad

New Member
It's been more than a week, since I got banned by the DUMBEST moderator here named "Kappiri"
Because I had made a room named "BaddieJantaPawrty", and the dumb moderator thinks that it has something to do with politics, bro is so leftist, everytime I make the room, he deletes it, and bans me for no fucking reason, he is so leftist, feels like he is an endangered species.
Skill issue ngl. I hate kappiri too but I hate buffoonery exhibiting chromosomal abberated macroscopically retarded penguin hating nincompoops more.
Genuinely u have my condolences.
 
Back
Top