Bend me over...

Where would you cum?

  • Deep inside, breeding me

    Votes: 21 70.0%
  • On my ass

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • My face

    Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Down my throat

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • On my tits

    Votes: 13 43.3%

  • Total voters
    30

freindexposer

New Member
I love it, I want you to explode for me and not her and think of me while fucking her
My girlfriend and your boobs both are making me hard at same time it's so confusing. Rate my dick too honestly rate ☺️
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261009_003502.jpg
    IMG_20261009_003502.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20261009_003612.jpg
    IMG_20261009_003612.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20261009_003546.jpg
    IMG_20261009_003546.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 2

freindexposer

New Member
4/10 but 6/10 for being hard for me and not her
This is better angle this time kept my girlfriend waiting do get hard for you she is on ovulation and waiting her me to do sexing with get. I hope this time this is not 4/10 because of angle and hardness ☺️
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261009_004328.jpg
    IMG_20261009_004328.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top