Strokeme28
Active Member
Ill rip that off and paint your tits and face with my loadGetting comfy this evening, some one needs to rip these off me and use me nice and hard... cover me or in me is the only question
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ill rip that off and paint your tits and face with my loadGetting comfy this evening, some one needs to rip these off me and use me nice and hard... cover me or in me is the only question
Mmm throw me to my knees in front of your big cock and cover me in your big load babeIll rip that off and paint your tits and face with my load
Suck my balls and stroke my cock till I explodeMmm throw me to my knees in front of your big cock and cover me in your big load babe
Mmm I'll suck your big swollen balls and stroke you right in top of my faceSuck my balls and stroke my cock till I explode
My load just dripping down your face on to your tits, you begging for moreMmm I'll suck your big swollen balls and stroke you right in top of my face
Mmm yes, i keep stroking you to keep you hard, please daddy give me moreMy load just dripping down your face on to your tits, you begging for more
You can have all of meCan I have a piece of you
I'd love that, show meI wanna cum and jerko off to you
Dm me babyYou can have all of me
Where do you want to cumDm me baby
Bend me over and give me something big and hard, and don't stop until I'm leaking... would you let your friends go next...
Sent you in DMS babyWhere do you want to cum
Breed me deepI wanna cum on you and inside you
I want to so bad baby, let me talk to you in DMS, I wanna see you cumBreed me deep