A silly mistake

Graewolf77

New Member
I have a bit of a confession to make my stepdaughter’s friend was staying over for the weekend. Long story short my wife was away at her girlfriends place for a retreat thing, my stepdaughter Lisa and her friend Jenny asked if I would allow them to have a couple of my whiskeys and i said yeah that was fine. A few hours later I could hear them laughing having fun being young women. It wasn’t all that long before I seen Jenny pop out of the room in a blue bra and panties and slip straight down the hallway ever so quick I turned noticeably saw her cute ass jiggling as she walks to the toilet, before her head turns and looks straight at me with a semi shy but kinda excited smile. She stops our eyes lock onto each other with this adorable cute little smile as she rises her eyebrows at me. I hear her giggle wasn’t long later she came out fixing her underwear walks into the living room were I was sitting goes to the fridge, bending over in front of me as she pulls the front of her panties up from where I could see her vagina mound got a little more tight and sort of puffy as her panties were pulled tighter, she got few more cans out asking me if I wanted one. I say sure why not she sits across from me having a little small talk. But I couldn’t help but notice her spreading her legs to the point where I could see the exact shape of her vaginal mound trying not to look between her thighs I kept looking down every so often after she noticed me looking her legs for a little more wider and as I noticed the front of her under were lighter see through material. I knew she knew exactly what I could see under her baby blue laced panties, she kept looking at me with a naughty little smile bites the side of her bottom lip raising her eyebrows again as she stands up walking past me and runs her hand over my thigh and giggles mumbling don’t worry I enjoyed it too with a high pitched giggle wobbling her arse as she walked to lisa’s room. 30 minutes later Lisa and Jenny both come into the lounge room adjacent from where I was sitting Lisa was in her underwear also but not as skimpy as Jenny’s. I tried to keep my eyes to myself and watch the tv. The temptation to look as unbelievably difficult, I kept taking quite glances at the girls looking straight at her curves thighs and everything they have between them. I gathered they. Both started to notice I couldn’t keep my eyes to myself, I tried to make a comment they probably shouldn’t be just walking around wearing that kind of clothes around the house when Lesa tells me but dad why not it’s only us who live her it’s not like anyone’s coming around are anything when Jenny let’s our another adorable little giggle and says or is it you Mr……..
That’s is noticing a little more than necessary as she laughs her hand slipping beneath her blue Lacey meshed material circling her hand. Or is it that you like what you’re seeing rubbing herself Lisa laughs say yeah dad what really is the problem both of them spread their legs revealing a clear open view straight between their legs. My step daughter has her hand rubbing the outside of her panties watching Jenny rub her vagina. Jenny’s eyes were glued to mine bits her lip rubs getting faster. I could see a darkening of her panties I was absolutely lost for words wanting to tell them to stop but deep down i didn’t want them to stop. Jenny used a few fingers signaling me to come over, Lisa started giggling in a sadistic kind of way. Jenny said of sir i know just how much you like it just hurry the fuck up and get over her for me. Not knowing if I should or not I shake my head when Lisa said shit dad when was the last time you had a 19 year old girl interested in having a little fun. I’m not gonna say anything to anyone I decided to get up they both noticed my cock was rock hard bulging from my pants. Jenny lifts her hand as I get towards her I help her up she holds my hand leading me towards the room Lisa follows right behind us. Jenny undoes my zipper and button my pants dropping to the floor tells me to sit on the bed as she started to suck my dick. Lisa has her hand between Jenny’s legs and the other rubbing herself off. Lisa gets to her feet laying on the bed Lisa pulls Jenny’s panties to the side spits at her vagina rubbing it in with her fingers Lisa grabs my cock guiding it towards Jenny’s wet pussy. As is slipped right in Jenny gasps as I push in she was unbelievably tight we slowly fuck while Lisa since that masturbating her pussy bringing herself to orgasm several times watching us both fuck over and over. Towards the end when I said i needed to cum Jenny wouldn’t let me pull out, i explode inside her we cum at the same time mine while Lisa’s head pops up putting my cock into her mouth sucking me like never before.

I feel bad about it all and don’t know if I should tell my wife or not. I can see it’s turning into a shit storm if I do i just don’t know what to do
 
Back
Top