Swati0207

I booked a cab one day and as i was in a bit hurry i forgot my wallet. Wen i reached my destination i asked the driver if i can pay online but he denied as i had choosen for cash payment. He intentionally did it. I told him I don't have cash then he said u can pay me in other ways. I understood what he wanted. I told him m in a hurry. He agreed to let me go on a condition that i ll meet him after my work nd he took my number. I called him wen i got free. He came and took me to building's silent Underground parking and parked there. Then he came to the back seat and didn't do anything like i had expected and straight removed my trousers and panty. Widened my legs and started smelling down there. It felt a bit awkward. I aked him wt he was doing but he asked me shut up nd pay fr the trip i took he smelled my pussy for some time then started kissing. I was enjoying it. Then he spread my pussy lips wide and licked from bottom to top. I moaned very loud but there was no one to hear it. Then he started sucking my clit hard. I literally moaned so loud but he didn't let me move and kep sucking he sucked everything which coming out my pussy. I couldn't control and peed a little in his mouth which too he sucked nd enjoyed then suddenly i heard someone knowing on the window. I got so scared but the driver looked at him and opened the door and said oh aa gya tu. I got scared and confused. Then he told me that he was his friends and he also wanted to do the same thing with me. I felt uncomfortable but he spontaneously came in and loked the door. The driver offered him to do what he was doing till now and the other one grabbed my butts instead spread my ass cheeks and started licking. I thought what the fuck is happening to me lol. The both of them kept on licking and sucking on my pussy and ass. Untill i came and peed in their mouth which they wanted to drink. After that day we often meet and do the same thing.

Trustsexmale

I booked a cab one day and as i was in a bit hurry i forgot my wallet. Wen i reached my destination i asked the driver if i can pay online but he denied as i had choosen for cash payment. He intentionally did it. I told him I don't have cash then he said u can pay me in other ways. I understood what he wanted. I told him m in a hurry. He agreed to let me go on a condition that i ll meet him after my work nd he took my number. I called him wen i got free. He came and took me to building's silent Underground parking and parked there. Then he came to the back seat and didn't do anything like i had expected and straight removed my trousers and panty. Widened my legs and started smelling down there. It felt a bit awkward. I aked him wt he was doing but he asked me shut up nd pay fr the trip i took he smelled my pussy for some time then started kissing. I was enjoying it. Then he spread my pussy lips wide and licked from bottom to top. I moaned very loud but there was no one to hear it. Then he started sucking my clit hard. I literally moaned so loud but he didn't let me move and kep sucking he sucked everything which coming out my pussy. I couldn't control and peed a little in his mouth which too he sucked nd enjoyed then suddenly i heard someone knowing on the window. I got so scared but the driver looked at him and opened the door and said oh aa gya tu. I got scared and confused. Then he told me that he was his friends and he also wanted to do the same thing with me. I felt uncomfortable but he spontaneously came in and loked the door. The driver offered him to do what he was doing till now and the other one grabbed my butts instead spread my ass cheeks and started licking. I thought what the fuck is happening to me lol. The both of them kept on licking and sucking on my pussy and ass. Untill i came and peed in their mouth which they wanted to drink. After that day we often meet and do the same thing.
Role play

Trustsexmale

Want to have real sex thru role play

Back