Feedback on new chat

ChasingAtaraxia

Chat Moderator
User list bugs out sometimes, won't load or loads as people leave and rejoin. Temporary fix is closing the tab, opening it as a new session.
-4:10 PM EST 9/4/21
Opera Stable v78.0.4093.184

santy4747

Add a clear button for the user list search bar
the button for the rooms sometimes wraps to the bottom when we have a lof of chats, even though there are just a couple of rooms selected

Rasila

Such a fucking application. It would have terrible exprience. everytime when page refresh chat is not workiong or we should reset the notification and reload the windows. Such a fukcing terrible exprience from 2 years.

KaBEER_

Hi Admins,
This is really irritating that I’m not able to join and this is happening after this new update.
After joining it shows a blank page
Can you please fix this asap coz I wanna go chat

NazimM

Hi Admins,
This is really irritating that I’m not able to join and this is happening after this new update.
After joining it shows a blank page
Can you please fix this asap coz I wanna go chat
Yes I'm also facing this for long and there is no way to solve it from reloading, airplane mode, history, cache clear, switching account nothing helps

Shawn

Screenshot_2023-06-21-13-05-20-58_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Profile Picture and Their Messages are not Properly aligned like before. please fix it ASAP.

Ved272

Please check the site as when im talking to someone in the room if i text more than 3 times i get muted always and its shows im repeating myself when i do not do so

kamsinDurga

Why am I bein shown invalid token when i am a registered user. Also i am not able to join any room even if i somehow login. In the preferences, it is showing disconnected in the bottom right.

kamsinDurga

Why am I being shown invalid token when i am a registered user. Also i am not able to join any room even if i somehow login. In the preferences, it is showing disconnected in the bottom right.

chavatraj

When we
Post your feedback on the new chat system here.

For bug reports please include date/time, details, and a screenshot if possible.
When we click on any name to initiate chat that list must be hidden after launching one to one chat. We have to manually hide it. By clicki g outside area. In mobile view.

Back