Hi, me and my boyfriend are going to India next few months for travel so we want to find a partner so we can challenge my boyfriend.

Haneeboss

Me and my boyfriend have work to travel to India for about 1 month there. We talked about trying to find someone to talk to first if it was suitable we could chat, eat and sleep for a night if it was suitable. If I feel like I can save the contact. However, I need to ask before entering into a collective relationship. Private message me if you're interested
Im interested

Khan_7inch

Tôi và bạn trai có công việc đi du lịch Ấn Độ khoảng 1 tháng ở đó. Chúng tôi đã nói về việc cố gắng tìm ai đó để nói chuyện trước, nếu nó phù hợp, chúng tôi có thể trò chuyện, ăn và ngủ một đêm nếu nó phù hợp. Nếu tôi cảm thấy như tôi có thể lưu liên lạc. Tuy nhiên, tôi cần hỏi trước khi bước vào một mối quan hệ tập thể. Nhắn tin riêng cho tôi nếu bạn quan tâm
Hey sure why not we can challenge ur boyfriend that who can make u feel good on bed if ur interested u can come by to dehradun and contact me

MaionKa

Hey sure why not we can challenge ur boyfriend that who can make u feel good on bed if ur interested u can come by to dehradun and contact me
according to the schedule i will also go to Dehradun because i will be in india for about 2 months you can send me a private message so we can talk if it's ok if ok i will see you

Back