I got banned somehow, and i dont know why am unable to join

dxllz24

New Member
Hello, I previously appealed my ban and believed the restriction had been removed, but I still cannot access the site.

I receive this message when trying to join:

“Your account or client is banned: known scammer (b3264507)”

I am not attempting to evade a ban or use another account. Could you please check whether this ban is still incorrectly attached to my account/client and review it?

My account was previously appealed, so I would appreciate confirmation of my current ban status and what I need to do to regain access legitimately.

Thank you.
 

kutty1

New Member
Hello iFreeChat Admin/Moderation Team,
My account/client has been banned with the message: “No family roleplay or solicitation” (Ban Code: 268d0656).
I respectfully request that you review my ban. I understand and respect the rules of iFreeChat, and I will make sure to follow the community guidelines going forward. If I violated a rule unintentionally, I apologize and will avoid repeating the behavior.
 
Back
Top