I m having sex with my neighbour's husband

Candyy

He just left... he came to my rum at around 8 pm and cooked with me.. had sex in the kitchen and had some food with me and left
Oh man he is really living his life he fuck you whenever he want .... Btw which hole is usually use.... And if you feel very guilty just stop whenever he try to come and fuck u

mainu69

So basically he make you his pawn...now decide between your guilt and pleasure which is biggerr
He just left... he came to my rum at around 8 pm and cooked with me.. had sex in the kitchen and had some food with me and
Oh man he is really living his life he fuck you whenever he want .... Btw which hole is usually use.... And if you feel very guilty just stop whenever he try to come and fuck u
I have been trying to stop... I discuss it with him... but he still woes me with everything.. my needs and everything... so I m not able too

Candyy

If u dont want to have sex with him just dont let him if he force try to fight back .... Try to become dominant on him.... Otheerwise he gonna do whatever he feels like.... Don't you know the slang that if talking doesn't work then use punches
He just left... he came to my rum at around 8 pm and cooked with me.. had sex in the kitchen and had some food with me and

I have been trying to stop... I discuss it with him... but he still woes me with everything.. my needs and everything... so I m not able too

Back