JackleInYourDream
New Member
I'm really new to bdsm, and wanna try it with a woman so far I have only watched porn vids on about soft and rough bdsm.
So, is there any woman Interested dm me, let's try it and I'm a very clean boy and I can act as a bull if you want.
Do keep in mind I do have foreskin on my penis, so don't expect much but my fingers might make u think you don't need a dick cuz I'll be rubbing that gspot even after you came.
So, is there any woman Interested dm me, let's try it and I'm a very clean boy and I can act as a bull if you want.
Do keep in mind I do have foreskin on my penis, so don't expect much but my fingers might make u think you don't need a dick cuz I'll be rubbing that gspot even after you came.