I'm Looking for a slave for a longterm

M20 Ready to be your slave, but i need little training
If you're willing to submit to me fully and become my cock's worshipper then and willing share photos and videos of the task and punishment that I assign to you then dm me on my telegram: @UchihaGhost03

WARNING ⚠️: I am very strict Domme and if you're really serious about your submission and is really willing to share the videos and photos of the task and punishments that I assign you only and only then dm me

hiii i'm male 015 and i can become if your slave.
Hiii I am domme here,

If you're willing to submit to me fully and become my cock's worshipper then and willing share photos and videos of the task and punishment that I assign to you then dm me on my telegram: @UchihaGhost03

WARNING ⚠️: I am very strict Domme and if you're really serious about your submission and is really willing to share the videos and photos of the task and punishments that I assign you only and only then dm me

Hiii I am domme here,

hi hit me up
Hiii I am domme here,

Back