Last Weekend

Boytoy4You

Lusty Busty - you, my dear, is what a sex goddess would look like in my dreams. Do tell, how does it feel knowing that hundreds of men after seeing you tug on their manhood dreaming to penetrate you with their tools? How does it feel making them quiver in lust and desire?

I can say for myself…the deviant and sexy desires that I have right now for you are just driving me to peak lust. I want you. I want to be the one to have you in my arms all day n night…every day..satisfying each others’ lust like never before.

LustyBusty

Lusty Busty - you, my dear, is what a sex goddess would look like in my dreams. Do tell, how does it feel knowing that hundreds of men after seeing you tug on their manhood dreaming to penetrate you with their tools? How does it feel making them quiver in lust and desire?

I can say for myself…the deviant and sexy desires that I have right now for you are just driving me to peak lust. I want you. I want to be the one to have you in my arms all day n night…every day..satisfying each others’ lust like never before.
That was so sweet to read

Back