bretttaylor3110

I my name is Brett Taylor my ethnicty is white,I am currently in india on vacation and I from America. Just looking for some fun with some young or really old guys bascially 50 and up and under 23 is the age I am looking for, so if you can message me privately or to my email [email protected] and tell me your age and where in India you live in, would be nice. Also sending a picture of yourself would help too, I am honeslty looking for some fun and I am going to be in India for a couple of years so i need some friends

Fb5QJ9HVsAAm23E.jpg

I my name is Brett Taylor my ethnicty is white,I am currently in india on vacation and I from America. Just looking for some fun with some young or really old guys bascially 50 and up and under 23 is the age I am looking for, so if you can message me privately or to my email [email protected] and tell me your age and where in India you live in, would be nice. Also sending a picture of yourself would help too, I am honeslty looking for some fun and I am going to be in India for a couple of years so i need some friends

View attachment 5450
Wow you eso hot

sexpicRP

View attachment 5450
unable to find your id..can you rewrite?

Back