Makeup

AvikBengali

Active Member
What u do when I'm your wife doing makeup like this explain View attachment 50024
The bedroom door clicks shut, and the rest of the world completely disappears. You are sitting at your vanity, focused on the mirror, putting the finishing touches on your makeup. Your hair is pinned up, exposing the elegant curve of your neck, and your silk robe is slipping just enough off your shoulder to be a total distraction.
I don't say a word. I just walk up slowly behind you, watching our reflection in the glass.
I lean down, brushing your hair aside to press a slow, lingering kiss right where your neck meets your shoulder, feeling you catch your breath. My hands slide down to your waist, gripping you firmly as I pull your back flush against my chest. I lock eyes with you in the mirror, my hands tracing the curve of your hips, intentionally messing up the quiet, perfect moment you spent getting ready.
I whisper right against your ear, "You look far too beautiful to ever make it out of this room tonight. Forget the plans. We're staying right here.
 
Back
Top