Missing you

Unc-Chen

New Member
We met for only two days,
yet somehow, you stayed in my thoughts.
It’s strange how someone so new
can leave a space that feels so long.


I miss your presence,
your smile, the little moments we shared
perhaps two days were short,
but they were enough to make me care.

Miss you MrsO
 

MrsObvious

Member
We met for only two days,
yet somehow, you stayed in my thoughts.
It’s strange how someone so new
can leave a space that feels so long.


I miss your presence,
your smile, the little moments we shared
perhaps two days were short,
but they were enough to make me care.

Miss you MrsO
I loved the way you mentioned about the lingering thoughts . People often say quantity matters but for me it's the quality that makes a difference, quality time well spent often fills the void for lifetime.

Two days might soon become two weeks , two months , two years and or two lifetime and I am hopeful that your care remains constant nurturing this feeling to it's full blossom
 

DownBad

New Member
Hell naw. Romance on ifc??? What episode do all the miscommunication occur that sets the plot behind by 2 weeks and how long do I have to let this shit marinate?
 

Unc-Chen

New Member
I loved the way you mentioned about the lingering thoughts . People often say quantity matters but for me it's the quality that makes a difference, quality time well spent often fills the void for lifetime.

Two days might soon become two weeks , two months , two years and or two lifetime and I am hopeful that your care remains constant nurturing this feeling to it's full blossom
My ❤️❤️❤️❤️
 

Unc-Chen

New Member
I loved the way you mentioned about the lingering thoughts . People often say quantity matters but for me it's the quality that makes a difference, quality time well spent often fills the void for lifetime.

Two days might soon become two weeks , two months , two years and or two lifetime and I am hopeful that your care remains constant nurturing this feeling to it's full blossom
Hell naw. Romance on ifc??? What episode do all the miscommunication occur that sets the plot behind by 2 weeks and how long do I have to let this shit marinate?

Romance is the foundation of trust. You will understand that with age.
 

MrsObvious

Member
Hell naw. Romance on ifc??? What episode do all the miscommunication occur that sets the plot behind by 2 weeks and how long do I have to let this shit marinate?
Oh, don’t worry. The miscommunication arc has already been renewed for a second season.


Give it about 3 business days: one misunderstood message, two unnecessary assumptions, and a dramatic disappearance later, we’ll be right on schedule.


As for letting it marinate… I’m in no hurry. Some things taste better when they’ve been left to simmer.
 

MrsObvious

Member
Romance isn't the foundation of trust dude. Trust is the foundation of romance. Pretty sure u should know this by unc status. Nah but I ship you guys.
Well, look at you dropping relationship wisdom like you’ve been appointed the IFC Minister of Emotional Affairs.


But I’ll give you this one—trust is the foundation, communication is the mortar, and romance is what you build when the structure isn’t already on fire.


And thank you for the ship. We’ll try not to sink it before you get your captain’s certificate.
 

DownBad

New Member
Well, look at you dropping relationship wisdom like you’ve been appointed the IFC Minister of Emotional Affairs.


But I’ll give you this one—trust is the foundation, communication is the mortar, and romance is what you build when the structure isn’t already on fire.


And thank you for the ship. We’ll try not to sink it before you get your captain’s certificate.
Dude u flatter me so much stawwppp im blushing.
I aint ifc minister of emotional affairs yet. I am ACTING ifc minister of emotional affairs. Maybe one day....

Oh yeah that whole philosophy part...hurts my brain. Pardon my stupidity but I wasnt tryna preach. I was tryna be satirical it just goes over so many heads.

Besides aint no way yall ship sinking. Im rooting for you. The universe luvs me.
 

MrsObvious

Member
Dude u flatter me so much stawwppp im blushing.
I aint ifc minister of emotional affairs yet. I am ACTING ifc minister of emotional affairs. Maybe one day....

Oh yeah that whole philosophy part...hurts my brain. Pardon my stupidity but I wasnt tryna preach. I was tryna be satirical it just goes over so many heads.

Besides aint no way yall ship sinking. Im rooting for you. The universe luvs me.
Ohhh, ACTING Minister. My apologies. I’d hate to accidentally acknowledge a promotion before the emotional cabinet approves your permanent appointment—or before the paperwork stops being held together by vibes.

And don’t worry, your satire didn’t go over my head—I just assumed the Minister had briefly left the comedy department and opened a philosophy branch office, where every punchline requires a committee review and a thoughtful pause.

As for the ship… thank you for your unwavering faith, Captain Universe. We’ll do our best to keep it afloat. If it sinks, though, I’m officially blaming your blessings for granting us unrealistic plot armor—the kind that survives storms, leaks, and at least three decisions that should have ended the episode.

But hey, keep rooting for us. Apparently the universe loves you, and frankly, we could use the administrative connections.
 
Back
Top