AlayaS

This is after I had started my affair with my boyfriend's dad. He was cruel in the best way, I was never allowed to wear undergarments and he would text me anytime to send nudes. Once I was returning early morning after a night of marathon sex with daddy and his friend. He had double teamed me and my cunt was over-flowing with their jizz. I was in my sparkly tube dress without underwear, I was waiting at the bus stop. They had fucked me so hard it hurt when I walked and i could still feel the stretch of my cunt. My neck and cleavage was filled with hickeys and i felt like such a whore. My dress was all crumpled and not worn properly, my cleavage was out and it looked like any second my dress will fall off. While I was waiting for the bus a few men had asked me if I was a prostitute. One man was very persistent. He said "randi hai na tu, fuck kiya hai na tereko?" "Chal na chut dikhana apni" "Muh main legi kya?" He kept trying to touch me and also said "gaand main bhi leti hai kya?" "18 ki toh nahi lagti Tu choti hai na? Boobs bohot bade hai lekin tere" He tried to touch them. Since it was early morning there was no one around. This was before lockdown meaning around 2 years back. When the bus finally came I got up not realizing that the cum in my cunt had leaked out it was on the pole where I was sitting and on my thighs I just went ahead and tried to get in the bus. The first step is high from the ground so when I tried to get in my tiny dress was ridding up the the guy behind me had a clear view of my bare young cum filled pussy. I just got in and went to sit in the back. The guy came behind me and put his hand on the seat before I could sit there. I did not see it and just sat on his hand, as soon as I did he grabed my dress and put his hand inside my dress. I started struggling but he said he will tear my dress if I say anything. He then just jammed three fingers inside my sloppy used cunt and said "Arrey yaar loose hai tu, pura lund bhi andar jayega toh bhi kuch feeling nahi aayega." But he continued fingerfucking me roughly I had just been fucked by two guys and now I was being fingerfucked by a stranger so I was not in my right mind. The conductor came to us to issue our ticket, I was not well enough to speak so this guy just paid him I had no idea where this guy was taking me. Not long after he told me that the stop was here. I am such a dumb slut that I did not even ask him what stop. He helped me outside the bus and we were near the railway station it was early but there were still people there. He took me behind a local mall that was there. There was no one there on that road because the mall was closed. He told me to hold a water pipe that was there I did as he said. He then pulled up my dress so my young sloppy pussy was visible and also freed my boobs. He pulled my pussy lips apart I couldn't see but he said "teri chut main se nikal raha hai, itna saara kaise re kitno ko fuck kari tu" I saw the cum drop to the ground. He kept me like that for at least 10 minutes and then just shoved his rod in my sore pussy. Didn't give any warning or anything just started fucking me I had no idea who this guys was ot if he had any diseases and he was fucking me without a condom. He just continued to jackhammer me I started moaning very loudly. He was fucking me so hard and my cunt was already sore it hurt so much but I still loved it because I'm a good for nothing slut. He just kept railing me and then pinned me against the wall and fucked me some more. I started rubbing my clit because I was so close. I came so hard I couldn't feel my legs, but he continued fucking me I was so out of it I didn't realize this stranger had finished inside my slutty used up cunt. After he was done he didn't say a word and just left. I couldn't get up for some time but after I got up I realized that I had left my phone and purse in the bus and had no way to go home. I sat on the road for sometime and then fixed my dress and when to ask someone for a phone. Luckily the food stall on the station had a phone and he let me use it. I only remembered my boyfriend's number but I did not know how to explain him. When he picked up I just told him to give the phone to his dad without explanation. Daddy then came to pick me up but he said he will never fuck such a used up whore like me again.Beauty Cam_20230410202004333_save.jpgSnapchat-1251767467.jpg

nik896

This is after I had started my affair with my boyfriend's dad. He was cruel in the best way, I was never allowed to wear undergarments and he would text me anytime to send nudes. Once I was returning early morning after a night of marathon sex with daddy and his friend. He had double teamed me and my cunt was over-flowing with their jizz. I was in my sparkly tube dress without underwear, I was waiting at the bus stop. They had fucked me so hard it hurt when I walked and i could still feel the stretch of my cunt. My neck and cleavage was filled with hickeys and i felt like such a whore. My dress was all crumpled and not worn properly, my cleavage was out and it looked like any second my dress will fall off. While I was waiting for the bus a few men had asked me if I was a prostitute. One man was very persistent. He said "randi hai na tu, fuck kiya hai na tereko?" "Chal na chut dikhana apni" "Muh main legi kya?" He kept trying to touch me and also said "gaand main bhi leti hai kya?" "18 ki toh nahi lagti Tu choti hai na? Boobs bohot bade hai lekin tere" He tried to touch them. Since it was early morning there was no one around. This was before lockdown meaning around 2 years back. When the bus finally came I got up not realizing that the cum in my cunt had leaked out it was on the pole where I was sitting and on my thighs I just went ahead and tried to get in the bus. The first step is high from the ground so when I tried to get in my tiny dress was ridding up the the guy behind me had a clear view of my bare young cum filled pussy. I just got in and went to sit in the back. The guy came behind me and put his hand on the seat before I could sit there. I did not see it and just sat on his hand, as soon as I did he grabed my dress and put his hand inside my dress. I started struggling but he said he will tear my dress if I say anything. He then just jammed three fingers inside my sloppy used cunt and said "Arrey yaar loose hai tu, pura lund bhi andar jayega toh bhi kuch feeling nahi aayega." But he continued fingerfucking me roughly I had just been fucked by two guys and now I was being fingerfucked by a stranger so I was not in my right mind. The conductor came to us to issue our ticket, I was not well enough to speak so this guy just paid him I had no idea where this guy was taking me. Not long after he told me that the stop was here. I am such a dumb slut that I did not even ask him what stop. He helped me outside the bus and we were near the railway station it was early but there were still people there. He took me behind a local mall that was there. There was no one there on that road because the mall was closed. He told me to hold a water pipe that was there I did as he said. He then pulled up my dress so my young sloppy pussy was visible and also freed my boobs. He pulled my pussy lips apart I couldn't see but he said "teri chut main se nikal raha hai, itna saara kaise re kitno ko fuck kari tu" I saw the cum drop to the ground. He kept me like that for at least 10 minutes and then just shoved his rod in my sore pussy. Didn't give any warning or anything just started fucking me I had no idea who this guys was ot if he had any diseases and he was fucking me without a condom. He just continued to jackhammer me I started moaning very loudly. He was fucking me so hard and my cunt was already sore it hurt so much but I still loved it because I'm a good for nothing slut. He just kept railing me and then pinned me against the wall and fucked me some more. I started rubbing my clit because I was so close. I came so hard I couldn't feel my legs, but he continued fucking me I was so out of it I didn't realize this stranger had finished inside my slutty used up cunt. After he was done he didn't say a word and just left. I couldn't get up for some time but after I got up I realized that I had left my phone and purse in the bus and had no way to go home. I sat on the road for sometime and then fixed my dress and when to ask someone for a phone. Luckily the food stall on the station had a phone and he let me use it. I only remembered my boyfriend's number but I did not know how to explain him. When he picked up I just told him to give the phone to his dad without explanation. Daddy then came to pick me up but he said he will never fuck such a used up whore like me again.View attachment 7128View attachment 7129
Wow baby beautiful

mumbaiguy1

This is after I had started my affair with my boyfriend's dad. He was cruel in the best way, I was never allowed to wear undergarments and he would text me anytime to send nudes. Once I was returning early morning after a night of marathon sex with daddy and his friend. He had double teamed me and my cunt was over-flowing with their jizz. I was in my sparkly tube dress without underwear, I was waiting at the bus stop. They had fucked me so hard it hurt when I walked and i could still feel the stretch of my cunt. My neck and cleavage was filled with hickeys and i felt like such a whore. My dress was all crumpled and not worn properly, my cleavage was out and it looked like any second my dress will fall off. While I was waiting for the bus a few men had asked me if I was a prostitute. One man was very persistent. He said "randi hai na tu, fuck kiya hai na tereko?" "Chal na chut dikhana apni" "Muh main legi kya?" He kept trying to touch me and also said "gaand main bhi leti hai kya?" "18 ki toh nahi lagti Tu choti hai na? Boobs bohot bade hai lekin tere" He tried to touch them. Since it was early morning there was no one around. This was before lockdown meaning around 2 years back. When the bus finally came I got up not realizing that the cum in my cunt had leaked out it was on the pole where I was sitting and on my thighs I just went ahead and tried to get in the bus. The first step is high from the ground so when I tried to get in my tiny dress was ridding up the the guy behind me had a clear view of my bare young cum filled pussy. I just got in and went to sit in the back. The guy came behind me and put his hand on the seat before I could sit there. I did not see it and just sat on his hand, as soon as I did he grabed my dress and put his hand inside my dress. I started struggling but he said he will tear my dress if I say anything. He then just jammed three fingers inside my sloppy used cunt and said "Arrey yaar loose hai tu, pura lund bhi andar jayega toh bhi kuch feeling nahi aayega." But he continued fingerfucking me roughly I had just been fucked by two guys and now I was being fingerfucked by a stranger so I was not in my right mind. The conductor came to us to issue our ticket, I was not well enough to speak so this guy just paid him I had no idea where this guy was taking me. Not long after he told me that the stop was here. I am such a dumb slut that I did not even ask him what stop. He helped me outside the bus and we were near the railway station it was early but there were still people there. He took me behind a local mall that was there. There was no one there on that road because the mall was closed. He told me to hold a water pipe that was there I did as he said. He then pulled up my dress so my young sloppy pussy was visible and also freed my boobs. He pulled my pussy lips apart I couldn't see but he said "teri chut main se nikal raha hai, itna saara kaise re kitno ko fuck kari tu" I saw the cum drop to the ground. He kept me like that for at least 10 minutes and then just shoved his rod in my sore pussy. Didn't give any warning or anything just started fucking me I had no idea who this guys was ot if he had any diseases and he was fucking me without a condom. He just continued to jackhammer me I started moaning very loudly. He was fucking me so hard and my cunt was already sore it hurt so much but I still loved it because I'm a good for nothing slut. He just kept railing me and then pinned me against the wall and fucked me some more. I started rubbing my clit because I was so close. I came so hard I couldn't feel my legs, but he continued fucking me I was so out of it I didn't realize this stranger had finished inside my slutty used up cunt. After he was done he didn't say a word and just left. I couldn't get up for some time but after I got up I realized that I had left my phone and purse in the bus and had no way to go home. I sat on the road for sometime and then fixed my dress and when to ask someone for a phone. Luckily the food stall on the station had a phone and he let me use it. I only remembered my boyfriend's number but I did not know how to explain him. When he picked up I just told him to give the phone to his dad without explanation. Daddy then came to pick me up but he said he will never fuck such a used up whore like me again.View attachment 7128View attachment 7129
Humongous tits of this slut.. Want her

sameerdewan

Hot

Saransh_Dom

Would love to fuck you bitch

Akhilesh220

Hi baby I fuck you take my number mssg me +916350443026

Malak

I just came 2nd time in half an hour looking at you reading your story. Now, I wanna fuck you like a doll so bad

lukee

Nice jugs if you're interested I'll till my personal experience

Kush21

Nice juicy boobs

Vallavaraiyan

Back