Need a female for discrete long term sexual relationship

Needaurattofuck

I am 32 married but living alone, i want someone who is in the same boat leading dissatisfied or isolated life like me. Women who wants to explore all dead ends of sex but ended up with a partner who only think about himself not U then i am right person for u.
I respect women so wont disgrace you, it would be a relationship without commitment , it' s longevity will entirely based on mutual satisfaction. It is only meant to share and live your darkest & weirdest fantasy which till date you have not shared with anyone thinking that what others will think of u??
Tell me your weirdest one, i will tell u mine...
I am posting this for real females

Liyona23

I am 32 married but living alone, i want someone who is in the same boat leading dissatisfied or isolated life like me. Women who wants to explore all dead ends of sex but ended up with a partner who only think about himself not U then i am right person for u.
I respect women so wont disgrace you, it would be a relationship without commitment , it' s longevity will entirely based on mutual satisfaction. It is only meant to share and live your darkest & weirdest fantasy which till date you have not shared with anyone thinking that what others will think of u??
Tell me your weirdest one, i will tell u mine...
I am posting this for real females
I want fuck

Back