New here

SexyBabe30

My name is MichelleI’m. I’ve been through a lot the past several year. I had several surgeries on my ankle, and will be looking for a major ankle surgery next year possibly called ankle fusion. I been having problems with my ankle over the years. I have a bad ankle and have for years and will never get better and never have the stability back in it at all and will always roll it if not fixed right.
———————————————
I like to knit! I’ve been knitting a blanket, and am almost done with it! I’m 3/4 the way done on it! I like to cook and bake things. I like to watch movies. I like to fish even though it’s been awhile. I like to swim even though it’s been awhile. I like hanging out with friends when I can.
————————————————
I am still a virgin! I never dated in real growing up! I never been kissed growing up! I am not here for video or voice call! I do not meet in person! And I don’t give my number out to anyone.
———————————————
I live on a farm with my parents still cuz of my disease. I love it on the farm. I have a disease called MS “Multiple Sclerosis”! You can google it and see what it does!

Last edited:

NaanDBear

My name is MichelleI’m. I’ve been through a lot the past several year. I had several surgeries on my ankle, and will be looking for a major ankle surgery next year possibly called ankle fusion. I been having problems with my ankle over the years. I have a bad ankle and have for years and will never get better and never have the stability back in it at all and will always roll it if not fixed right.
———————————————
I like to knit! I’ve been knitting a blanket, and am almost done with it! I’m 3/4 the way done on it! I like to cook and bake things. I like to watch movies. I like to fish even though it’s been awhile. I like to swim even though it’s been awhile. I like hanging out with friends when I can.
————————————————
I am still a virgin! I never dated in real growing up! I never been kissed growing up! I am looking to be in a long term online relationship with a women or guy or trans woman. I’m more the romantic type of dom/mistress. I am not here for video or voice call! I do not meet in person! And I don’t give my number out to anyone.
———————————————
I live on a farm with my parents still cuz of my disease. I love it on the farm. I have a disease called MS “Multiple Sclerosis”! You can google it and see what it does
Can I meet you babe? Ping me on google chat - [email protected]

Attachments

• 16976128785376336446310750688692.jpg
    16976128785376336446310750688692.jpg
    946.8 KB · Views: 1
Back