Ok ,i was lucky or i got no luck ?

LMNOP

I have no where to go and no where to turn. I sit here quite as a mouse, as the thoughts always run through my head. Not knowing what will be my next mood will be or even my next turn, but where do I go from here..
I'm pacing back and fourth through my head all my memories, heartaches, losses, jobs, relationships, friendships. I am goin crazy, but still where do I go from here...
My heart is racing, pounding through my chest. I start to sweat profusely. I grab for a towel OH NO; it's not there, but still where do I go from here...
Hands are shaking, clammy, trembling, what do I do I have no one in here to turn to or run to, but still where do I go from here...
My stomach is in knots, throats is closing in, my mouth so dry that I can't cry my sobbing cry, but still where do I go from here...
Everything finally starts to become more clear through all the thunder rain. The sun shines down I raise my hands up high and say YES I know god where to go from here....
No more I am nothing, no more I'm ashamed, no more regrets, no more sadness, no more tears, no more fears, no more disappointments, no more arguments, NO MORE I CAN'T DO IT, NO MORE...
Don't be sad and cry for me because I am free, more caring, loving, passionate, thankful that the lord above did not grant me my wings that fateful might, and most of all I AM ME AGAIN....
I still have some regrets because all I can do is my best with my baby steps at its best, I found which road to take and chose the right turn that suits me best. I found where to go from here...

PS: THID AINT ANY FAILED SUICIDAL NOTE.

And i am sorry for nothing.

Back