Shy quiet guy trying to make friend

zaking2019

Hi ,I'm usually pretty shy, but I'm giving chatting a shot. What about you, Miss? Just a heads up, I might take a bit to get comfortable chatting. While I'm open to virtual fun, it's optional, and everything must be mutual and consensual. I won't initiate such activities, so it's up to you if you'd like. won't bring up anything fun or adult-oriented myself. But I'm cool and open about it if you're interested – no pressure, though. Feel free to form your own opinion about me. Thanks for your time and sorry

aman3655

Hi ,I'm usually pretty shy, but I'm giving chatting a shot. What about you, Miss? Just a heads up, I might take a bit to get comfortable chatting. While I'm open to virtual fun, it's optional, and everything must be mutual and consensual. I won't initiate such activities, so it's up to you if you'd like. won't bring up anything fun or adult-oriented myself. But I'm cool and open about it if you're interested – no pressure, though. Feel free to form your own opinion about me. Thanks for your time and sorry
Snap id a_143654
Telegram abhi_3654
I want to lick your pussy

Back