Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Sure but it's video want to seeEdits on me
SureSure but it's video want to see
Video wasn't supported hereSure
Make it as gifVideo wasn't supported here
How can I make a 35 mb video to a gifMake it as gif
Then howHow can I make a 35 mb video to a gif
Do u have tele or intsaThen how
NooDo u have tele or intsa
*****://tmpfiles.org/ try to use thisDo u have tele or intsa
Ohh okay then if I did that what do I get baby*****://tmpfiles.org/ try to use this
Already you got my pic that's enough u think soOhh okay then if I did that what do I get baby
Not thereMm send me a pic with saree
Why ?Not there
Didn't where till now. Are you sending or notWhy ?
Then post it and share the linkI have the video ready
Already you have my pic naBut I won't get nothing