sudecing 101

Miep6

It happened an year ago when the paint work was going on in our apartment. 2 guys( Mr. K and Amit) were working on that and while my husband was in the office I was totally lonely with those two. They were not threatening at all, just checking me out once in a while. The whole work went for around two weeks but I was super bored after two days. I noticed Mr. K was continuously trying to flirt with me but he was going nowhere.
By the the time 3 day got over I started responding to Mr. K flirting (better than doing nothing). After seeing this scene Amit looked at Mr. K and gave him blushing smile and went to somewhere to give up some space. Mr. K took some bold steps and started saying double meaning dirty jokes. These were enjoyble not gonna lie. Amit returned.
That day after finishing work Mr. K stayed a little longer saying that he want to talk about some money stuff with my hubby and sent Amit home.
Two hours left for my hubby to come home. He sat down on the floor and started seeing something on his phone. I quickly went inside another room revealed my cleavage and put off bra. I went back to other room started cleaning the room. Mr. K started flirting with me again. I went in front of him and bend down and acted like I was cleaning. I looked up in his eyes and I gave him a shy smile and got up. He felt shy too. We haven't done anything much after that and left saying he will talk to my hubby another day.
Next day everything went just the way it did apart from the fact that we ran out of gas. I used this opportunity and asked Mr. K's help but he postponed it. He stayed behind that day. Before going home Amit took a good look on my boobs which looked bigger today because of the padded bra and deep v neck blouse. Amit seemed more curious than Me. K that day that's why he didn't leave bothe of us alone that day. Amit got a good idea what's going on. It brought out Mr. K desparation and frustration. I know he wanted to make some moves before the work is done. He seemed really determined today, he didn't waste time flirting with me anymore. I sided my pallu so he can get good views. We went to the kitchen to replace the gas silinder. He started doing everything on his own and I joined later. During that course he touched many times but I was not those were intensional or not! I went overboard right after that. I slided my pallu a side and my cleavage was deep. It's really hot here not gonna lie but you know the reason. Anyway I noticed his pants and noticed the bulged. We both were horny. After changing the gas he was still standing besides me. He then started his flirting again. He made some remarks about my blouse and I should put it aside. I looked in his eyes and asked his "is that what you want?" He remained silent after that. I surprised him by doing just that. I was completely topless in front of him. He was a dark skin guy and 5"4'. He never had any luck seeing pretty girls naked. His dick was fully erected and he couldn't believe what he is seeing. He became super excited after that and pull out his dick. It's a meaty and hard. He came close and hugged my bare boobs. It felt wrong but it's fun. He came behind me and started pressing my boobs and I wrapped my hand around his dick. I saw it's growing in my hands. He quickly took control over me and took me to the nearest sofa. He jamed his dick inside. It's so rough. I screamed a lot. He came inside me after 30 mins of and left after that. Same thing kept for the rest of the workdays. It's fun till it lasted but never go overboard. Amit caught us doing and neighbour heard my moans. During fucking I felt embarrassed time to time. Everything went well.
When my husband told me about his fantasy, I shared the story with him.

Last edited:
Back