Targetting a person Everyday In the Andhra Group | Look into this and Please react

motalund93

Hi Respected Admins / Moderators ,
Today i am here in this Forum to humbly request you to take some action against people who are being toxic and targetting the pink id's and abusing them everyday as their hobby, Well if i was present in the group i would try to stop them but they would just wont stop and even scold me too by saying why are you involving, You might also ask the same question why am i Bcoz if we do not stop one they might be more coming and try to make the site and groups toxic. If you look in the current scenario below there are Guest-Harshaa , Guest-Karthi3245 are abusing the pink id Budaga in TELUGU language , THIS HAD BECAME A HABITUATE TO THEM EVERYDAY IGNORING THEM IS NOT AN OPTION TO CONSIDER BCOZ THEY JUST USE DIFFERENT LOGIN ID'S SO I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE AND DO THE NEED FULL.THIS HAPPENS EVERY DAY IN THE GROUP.

ALL MY INTENTION IS TO MAKE THIS SITE GOOD AND CLEAN.PLEASE FORGIVE IF I SPOKEN WRONG OR SOMETHING
#IFC ON TOP

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    151.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back