Total guys i have fucked

AlayaS

I had a gangbang today. I was fucked by a DJ and his friends. They filled all my holes and did not stop even when I cried and screamed. I am so sore my pussy hurts so much. They tried to put 2 cocks in my pussy but I was too tight they said they will fuck my again and try. But more importantly I was counting and I realized that as of today I have fucked more than 40 guys in total. Am I slut?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1861819341.jpg
    Snapchat-1861819341.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Beauty Cam_20230214151727312_save.jpg
    Beauty Cam_20230214151727312_save.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 33

HawasiRahul

I had a gangbang today. I was fucked by a DJ and his friends. They filled all my holes and did not stop even when I cried and screamed. I am so sore my pussy hurts so much. They tried to put 2 cocks in my pussy but I was too tight they said they will fuck my again and try. But more importantly I was counting and I realized that as of today I have fucked more than 40 guys in total. Am I slut?
no u r a whore. tell me iur address i will slam my bbc in ur tight pussy

parkashpyasaqzx

Dear i like punisment sex hard fucking R u intreted for meeting?

kobra1212

Hello

aman3655

I will put my dick in your ashole

Back