Want a female between 25 to 45 for a long term discrete relationship

Needaurattofuck

I am 32 married but living alone, i want someone who is in the same boat leading dissatisfied or isolated life like me. Women who wants to explore all dead ends of sex but ended up with a partner who only think about himself not U then i am right person for u.
I respect women so wont disgrace you, it would be a relationship without commitment , it' s longevity will entirely based on mutual satisfaction. It is only meant to share your emotions, love and live your darkest & weirdest fantasy which till date you have not shared with anyone thinking that what others will think of u??
Tell me your weirdest one, i will tell u mine.. we will remain friends forever but only difference wpuld be that we are friends but live like partners.
I dont think that watching someone live or typing dirty can quench my thirst. When we are hungry we need food, only talking about or watching food never suffice our hunger rather it makes us more hungary.
I believe that life is very short and we should live every bit of it because end of the day we are still alone and our journey of life as well.
I am posting this for real females who believe in enjoyment more than saddistic tendency of crying by sticking to onething whole life.

Back